Word Scramble Game Point Values for P O P S
Here are the point values for each letter in pops for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters pops combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for pops in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From POPS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled POPS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 30 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters pops can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about pops
- POPS has 1 Exact anagrams and 30 partial anagrams.
- POPS is 4 letters long
- POPS starts with P
- POPS Ends with S
Definition of pops mean when you unscramble it?
pops unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of pop
- Like a pop; suddenly; unexpectedly.
- A small, sharp, quick explosive sound or report; as, to go off with a pop.
- An unintoxicating beverage which expels the cork with a pop from the bottle containing it; as, ginger pop; lemon pop, etc.
- The European redwing.
- To make a pop, or sharp, quick sound; as, the muskets popped away on all sides.
- To enter, or issue forth, with a quick, sudden movement; to move from place to place suddenly; to dart; -- with in, out, upon, off, etc.
- To burst open with a pop, when heated over a fire; as, this corn pops well.
- To thrust or push suddenly; to offer suddenly; to bring suddenly and unexpectedly to notice; as, to pop one's head in at the door.
- To cause to pop; to cause to burst open by heat, as grains of Indian corn; as, to pop corn or chestnuts.
- of Pop
- a. & n. from Pop.
- of Pop