Word Scramble Game Point Values for P O L S
Here are the point values for each letter in pols for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters pols combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for pols in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From POLS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled POLS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 48 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters pols can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about pols
- POLS has 3 Exact anagrams and 48 partial anagrams.
- POLS is 4 letters long
- POLS starts with P
- POLS Ends with S
Definition of pols mean when you unscramble it?
pols unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lop
- Hanging down; as, lop ears; -- used also in compound adjectives; as, lopeared; lopsided.
- A flea.
- That which is lopped from anything, as branches from a tree.
- To hang downward; to be pendent; to lean to one side.
- To let hang down; as, to lop the head.
- To cut off as the top or extreme part of anything; to sho/ -- by cutting off the extremities; to cut off, or remove as superfluous parts; as, to lop a tree or its branches.
- To cut partly off and bend down; as, to lop bushes in a hedge.
- of Lop
- A cutting off, as of branches; that which is cut off; leavings.
- of Lop