Word Scramble Game Point Values for P I P S
Here are the point values for each letter in pips for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters pips combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for pips in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PIPS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PIPS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 30 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters pips can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about pips
- PIPS has 1 Exact anagrams and 30 partial anagrams.
- PIPS is 4 letters long
- PIPS starts with P
- PIPS Ends with S
Definition of pips mean when you unscramble it?
pips unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of pip
- A contagious disease of fowls, characterized by hoarseness, discharge from the nostrils and eyes, and an accumulation of mucus in the mouth, forming a \"scale\" on the tongue. By some the term pip is restricted to this last symptom, the disease being called roup by them.
- A seed, as of an apple or orange.
- One of the conventional figures or \"spots\" on playing cards, dominoes, etc.
- To cry or chirp, as a chicken; to peep.
- of Pip
- of Pip