Word Scramble Game Point Values for P E D E S
Here are the point values for each letter in pedes for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters pedes combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for pedes in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PEDES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PEDES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 86 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters pedes can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about pedes
- PEDES has 3 Exact anagrams and 86 partial anagrams.
- PEDES is 5 letters long
- PEDES starts with P
- PEDES Ends with S
Definition of pedes mean when you unscramble it?
pedes unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of deep
- To a great depth; with depth; far down; profoundly; deeply.
- That which is deep, especially deep water, as the sea or ocean; an abyss; a great depth.
- That which is profound, not easily fathomed, or incomprehensible; a moral or spiritual depth or abyss.
- Extending far below the surface; of great perpendicular dimension (measured from the surface downward, and distinguished from high, which is measured upward); far to the bottom; having a certain depth; as, a deep sea.
- Extending far back from the front or outer part; of great horizontal dimension (measured backward from the front or nearer part, mouth, etc.); as, a deep cave or recess or wound; a gallery ten seats deep; a company of soldiers six files deep.
- Low in situation; lying far below the general surface; as, a deep valley.
- Hard to penetrate or comprehend; profound; -- opposed to shallow or superficial; intricate; mysterious; not obvious; obscure; as, a deep subject or plot.
- Of penetrating or far-reaching intellect; not superficial; thoroughly skilled; sagacious; cunning.
- Profound; thorough; complete; unmixed; intense; heavy; heartfelt; as, deep distress; deep melancholy; deep horror.
- Strongly colored; dark; intense; not light or thin; as, deep blue or crimson.
- Of low tone; full-toned; not high or sharp; grave; heavy.
- Muddy; boggy; sandy; -- said of roads.
- The state or quality of being deep, profound, mysterious, secretive, etc.; depth; profundity; -- opposed to shallowness.
- Craft; insidiousness.