Word Scramble Game Point Values for O N S E T
Here are the point values for each letter in onset for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters onset combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for onset in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ONSET?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ONSET, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 148 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters onset can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about onset
- ONSET has 7 Exact anagrams and 148 partial anagrams.
- ONSET is 5 letters long
- ONSET starts with O
- ONSET Ends with T
Definition of onset mean when you unscramble it?
onset unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of note
- Know not; knows not.
- Need; needful business.
- A mark or token by which a thing may be known; a visible sign; a character; a distinctive mark or feature; a characteristic quality.
- A mark, or sign, made to call attention, to point out something to notice, or the like; a sign, or token, proving or giving evidence.
- A brief remark; a marginal comment or explanation; hence, an annotation on a text or author; a comment; a critical, explanatory, or illustrative observation.
- A brief writing intended to assist the memory; a memorandum; a minute.
- Hence, a writing intended to be used in speaking; memoranda to assist a speaker, being either a synopsis, or the full text of what is to be said; as, to preach from notes; also, a reporter's memoranda; the original report of a speech or of proceedings.
- A short informal letter; a billet.
- A diplomatic missive or written communication.
- A written or printed paper acknowledging a debt, and promising payment; as, a promissory note; a note of hand; a negotiable note.
- A list of items or of charges; an account.
- A character, variously formed, to indicate the length of a tone, and variously placed upon the staff to indicate its pitch. Hence:
- A musical sound; a tone; an utterance; a tune.
- A key of the piano or organ.
- Observation; notice; heed.
- Notification; information; intelligence.
- State of being under observation.
- Reputation; distinction; as, a poet of note.
- Stigma; brand; reproach.
- To notice with care; to observe; to remark; to heed; to attend to.
- To record in writing; to make a memorandum of.
- To charge, as with crime (with of or for before the thing charged); to brand.
- To denote; to designate.
- To annotate.
- To set down in musical characters.
- To butt; to push with the horns.
- Well known by reputation or report; eminent; celebrated; as, a noted author, or traveler.
- of Note
- of Note