Word Scramble Game Point Values for N O I L S
Here are the point values for each letter in noils for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters noils combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for noils in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From NOILS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled NOILS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 126 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters noils can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about noils
- NOILS has 6 Exact anagrams and 126 partial anagrams.
- NOILS is 5 letters long
- NOILS starts with N
- NOILS Ends with S
Definition of noils mean when you unscramble it?
noils unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of insol
- To dry in, or to expose to, the sun's rays; to ripen or prepare by such exposure.
- of Insolate
- of Insolate
- The act or process to exposing to the rays of the sun fro the purpose of drying or maturing, as fruits, drugs, etc., or of rendering acid, as vinegar.
- A sunstroke.
- Exposure of a patient to the sun's rays; a sun bath.
- The inside sole of a boot or shoe; also, a loose, thin strip of leather, felt, etc., placed inside the shoe for warmth or ease.
- The quality of being unusual or novel.
- The quality of being insolent; pride or haughtiness manifested in contemptuous and overbearing treatment of others; arrogant contempt; brutal impudence.
- Insolent conduct or treatment; insult.
- To insult.
- Deviating from that which is customary; novel; strange; unusual.
- Haughty and contemptuous or brutal in behavior or language; overbearing; domineering; grossly rude or disrespectful; saucy; as, an insolent master; an insolent servant.
- Proceeding from or characterized by insolence; insulting; as, insolent words or behavior.
- In an insolent manner.