Word Scramble Game Point Values for N E W
Here are the point values for each letter in new for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters new combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for new in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From NEW?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled NEW, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 12 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters new can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about new
- NEW has 2 Exact anagrams and 12 partial anagrams.
- NEW is 3 letters long
- NEW starts with N
- NEW Ends with W
Definition of new mean when you unscramble it?
new unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of new
- Newly; recently.
- Having existed, or having been made, but a short time; having originated or occured lately; having recently come into existence, or into one's possession; not early or long in being; of late origin; recent; fresh; modern; -- opposed to old, as, a new coat; a new house; a new book; a new fashion.
- Not before seen or known, although existing before; lately manifested; recently discovered; as, a new metal; a new planet; new scenes.
- Newly beginning or recurring; starting anew; now commencing; different from has been; as, a new year; a new course or direction.
- As if lately begun or made; having the state or quality of original freshness; also, changed for the better; renovated; unworn; untried; unspent; as, rest and travel made him a new man.
- Not of ancient extraction, or of a family of ancient descent; not previously kniwn or famous.
- Not habituated; not familiar; unaccustomed.
- Fresh from anything; newly come.
- To make new; to renew.
- Yeast; barm.
- The quality or state of being new; as, the newness of a system; the newness of a scene; newness of life.