Word Scramble Game Point Values for M O O R
Here are the point values for each letter in moor for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters moor combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for moor in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MOOR?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MOOR, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 32 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters moor can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about moor
- MOOR has 3 Exact anagrams and 32 partial anagrams.
- MOOR is 4 letters long
- MOOR starts with M
- MOOR Ends with R
Definition of moor mean when you unscramble it?
moor unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of moor
- One of a mixed race inhabiting Morocco, Algeria, Tunis, and Tripoli, chiefly along the coast and in towns.
- Any individual of the swarthy races of Africa or Asia which have adopted the Mohammedan religion.
- An extensive waste covered with patches of heath, and having a poor, light soil, but sometimes marshy, and abounding in peat; a heath.
- A game preserve consisting of moorland.
- To cast anchor; to become fast.
- To fix or secure, as a vessel, in a particular place by casting anchor, or by fastening with cables or chains; as, the vessel was moored in the stream; they moored the boat to the wharf.
- Fig.: To secure, or fix firmly.
- of Moor
- The act of confining a ship to a particular place, by means of anchors or fastenings.
- That which serves to confine a ship to a place, as anchors, cables, bridles, etc.
- The place or condition of a ship thus confined.
- of Moor