Point Values for M I N C E
Here are the point values for each letter in mince for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters mince combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for mince in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling MINCE
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MINCE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 72 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from mince can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about mince
- MINCE has 1 Exact anagrams and 72 partial anagrams.
- MINCE is 5 letters long
- MINCE starts with M
- MINCE Ends with E
Definition of mince mean when you unscramble it?
mince unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of minc
- A short, precise step; an affected manner.
- To walk with short steps; to walk in a prim, affected manner.
- To act or talk with affected nicety; to affect delicacy in manner.
- To cut into very small pieces; to chop fine; to hash; as, to mince meat.
- To suppress or weaken the force of; to extenuate; to palliate; to tell by degrees, instead of directly and frankly; to clip, as words or expressions; to utter half and keep back half of.
- To affect; to make a parade of.
- of Mince
- That minces; characterized by primness or affected nicety.
- In a mincing manner; not fully; with affected nicety.