Word Scramble Game Point Values for M I L K
Here are the point values for each letter in milk for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters milk combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for milk in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MILK?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MILK, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 34 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters milk can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about milk
- MILK has 1 Exact anagrams and 34 partial anagrams.
- MILK is 4 letters long
- MILK starts with M
- MILK Ends with K
Definition of milk mean when you unscramble it?
milk unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of milk
- A white fluid secreted by the mammary glands of female mammals for the nourishment of their young, consisting of minute globules of fat suspended in a solution of casein, albumin, milk sugar, and inorganic salts.
- A kind of juice or sap, usually white in color, found in certain plants; latex. See Latex.
- An emulsion made by bruising seeds; as, the milk of almonds, produced by pounding almonds with sugar and water.
- The ripe, undischarged spat of an oyster.
- To draw or to yield milk.
- To draw or press milk from the breasts or udder of, by the hand or mouth; to withdraw the milk of.
- To draw from the breasts or udder; to extract, as milk; as, to milk wholesome milk from healthy cows.
- To draw anything from, as if by milking; to compel to yield profit or advantage; to plunder.
- of Milk
- Full of milk; abounding with food.
- of Milk