Word Scramble Game Point Values for M A L A R
Here are the point values for each letter in malar for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters malar combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for malar in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From MALAR?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled MALAR, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 78 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters malar can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about malar
- MALAR has 4 Exact anagrams and 78 partial anagrams.
- MALAR is 5 letters long
- MALAR starts with M
- MALAR Ends with R
Definition of malar mean when you unscramble it?
malar unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of alarm
- A summons to arms, as on the approach of an enemy.
- Any sound or information intended to give notice of approaching danger; a warning sound to arouse attention; a warning of danger.
- A sudden attack; disturbance; broil.
- Sudden surprise with fear or terror excited by apprehension of danger; in the military use, commonly, sudden apprehension of being attacked by surprise.
- A mechanical contrivance for awaking persons from sleep, or rousing their attention; an alarum.
- To call to arms for defense; to give notice to (any one) of approaching danger; to rouse to vigilance and action; to put on the alert.
- To keep in excitement; to disturb.
- To surprise with apprehension of danger; to fill with anxiety in regard to threatening evil; to excite with sudden fear.
- Easily alarmed or disturbed.
- Aroused to vigilance; excited by fear of approaching danger; agitated; disturbed; as, an alarmed neighborhood; an alarmed modesty.
- of Alarm
- In an alarmed manner.
- Exciting, or calculated to excite, alarm; causing apprehension of danger; as, an alarming crisis or report. -- A*larm\"ing*ly, adv.
- of Alarm