Word Scramble Game Point Values for L O B E S
Here are the point values for each letter in lobes for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters lobes combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for lobes in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LOBES?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LOBES, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 128 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters lobes can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about lobes
- LOBES has 3 Exact anagrams and 128 partial anagrams.
- LOBES is 5 letters long
- LOBES starts with L
- LOBES Ends with S
Definition of lobes mean when you unscramble it?
lobes unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bole
- The trunk or stem of a tree, or that which is like it.
- An aperture, with a wooden shutter, in the wall of a house, for giving, occasionally, air or light; also, a small closet.
- A measure. See Boll, n., 2.
- Any one of several varieties of friable earthy clay, usually colored more or less strongly red by oxide of iron, and used to color and adulterate various substances. It was formerly used in medicine. It is composed essentially of hydrous silicates of alumina, or more rarely of magnesia. See Clay, and Terra alba.
- A bolus; a dose.