Word Scramble Game Point Values for L I S P
Here are the point values for each letter in lisp for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters lisp combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for lisp in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LISP?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LISP, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 52 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters lisp can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about lisp
- LISP has 3 Exact anagrams and 52 partial anagrams.
- LISP is 4 letters long
- LISP starts with L
- LISP Ends with P
Definition of lisp mean when you unscramble it?
lisp unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of lip
- One of the two fleshy folds which surround the orifice of the mouth in man and many other animals. In man the lips are organs of speech essential to certain articulations. Hence, by a figure they denote the mouth, or all the organs of speech, and sometimes speech itself.
- An edge of an opening; a thin projecting part of anything; a kind of short open spout; as, the lip of a vessel.
- The sharp cutting edge on the end of an auger.
- One of the two opposite divisions of a labiate corolla.
- The odd and peculiar petal in the Orchis family. See Orchidaceous.
- One of the edges of the aperture of a univalve shell.
- To touch with the lips; to put the lips to; hence, to kiss.
- To utter; to speak.
- To clip; to trim.
- Having a lip or lips; having a raised or rounded edge resembling the lip; -- often used in composition; as, thick-lipped, thin-lipped, etc.
- of Lip
- of Lip