Word Scramble Game Point Values for L I K I N G
Here are the point values for each letter in liking for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters liking combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for liking in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LIKING?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LIKING, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 76 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters liking can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about liking
- LIKING has 1 Exact anagrams and 76 partial anagrams.
- LIKING is 6 letters long
- LIKING starts with L
- LIKING Ends with G
Definition of liking mean when you unscramble it?
liking unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of like
- In a manner like that of; in a manner similar to; as, do not act like him.
- In a like or similar manner.
- Likely; probably.
- To suit; to please; to be agreeable to.
- To be pleased with in a moderate degree; to approve; to take satisfaction in; to enjoy.
- To liken; to compare.
- That which is equal or similar to another; the counterpart; an exact resemblance; a copy.
- A liking; a preference; inclination; -- usually in pl.; as, we all have likes and dislikes.
- Having the same, or nearly the same, appearance, qualities, or characteristics; resembling; similar to; similar; alike; -- often with in and the particulars of the resemblance; as, they are like each other in features, complexion, and many traits of character.
- Equal, or nearly equal; as, fields of like extent.
- Having probability; affording probability; probable; likely.
- Inclined toward; disposed to; as, to feel like taking a walk.
- To be pleased; to choose.
- To have an appearance or expression; to look; to seem to be (in a specified condition).
- To come near; to avoid with difficulty; to escape narrowly; as, he liked to have been too late. Cf. Had like, under Like, a.
- of Like
- Worthy of belief; probable; credible; as, a likely story.
- Having probability; having or giving reason to expect; -- followed by the infinitive; as, it is likely to rain.
- Similar; like; alike.
- Such as suits; good-looking; pleasing; agreeable; handsome.
- Having such qualities as make success probable; well adapted to the place; promising; as, a likely young man; a likely servant.
- In all probability; probably.
- The state or quality of being like; similitude; resemblance; similarity; as, the likeness of the one to the other is remarkable.
- Appearance or form; guise.
- That which closely resembles; a portrait.
- A comparison; parable; proverb.
- The state of being pleasing; a suiting. See On liking, below.
- The state of being pleased with, or attracted toward, some thing or person; hence, inclination; desire; pleasure; preference; -- often with for, formerly with to; as, it is an amusement I have no liking for.
- Appearance; look; figure; state of body as to health or condition.
- Looking; appearing; as, better or worse liking. See Like, to look.
- of Like