Word Scramble Game Point Values for L E A P
Here are the point values for each letter in leap for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters leap combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for leap in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From LEAP?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled LEAP, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 60 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters leap can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about leap
- LEAP has 6 Exact anagrams and 60 partial anagrams.
- LEAP is 4 letters long
- LEAP starts with L
- LEAP Ends with P
Definition of leap mean when you unscramble it?
leap unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of leap
- The act of leaping, or the space passed by leaping; a jump; a spring; a bound.
- Copulation with, or coverture of, a female beast.
- A fault.
- A passing from one note to another by an interval, especially by a long one, or by one including several other and intermediate intervals.
- A basket.
- A weel or wicker trap for fish.
- To spring clear of the ground, with the feet; to jump; to vault; as, a man leaps over a fence, or leaps upon a horse.
- To spring or move suddenly, as by a jump or by jumps; to bound; to move swiftly. Also Fig.
- To pass over by a leap or jump; as, to leap a wall, or a ditch.
- To copulate with (a female beast); to cover.
- To cause to leap; as, to leap a horse across a ditch.
- of Leap
- A basketful.
- from Leap, to jump.
- of Leap
- By leaps.