Word Scramble Game Point Values for K Y E
Here are the point values for each letter in kye for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters kye combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for kye in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From KYE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled KYE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 10 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters kye can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about kye
- KYE has 2 Exact anagrams and 10 partial anagrams.
- KYE is 3 letters long
- KYE starts with K
- KYE Ends with E
Definition of kye mean when you unscramble it?
kye unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of key
- An instrument by means of which the bolt of a lock is shot or drawn; usually, a removable metal instrument fitted to the mechanism of a particular lock and operated by turning in its place.
- An instrument which is turned like a key in fastening or adjusting any mechanism; as, a watch key; a bed key, etc.
- That part of an instrument or machine which serves as the means of operating it; as, a telegraph key; the keys of a pianoforte, or of a typewriter.
- A position or condition which affords entrance, control, pr possession, etc.; as, the key of a line of defense; the key of a country; the key of a political situation. Hence, that which serves to unlock, open, discover, or solve something unknown or difficult; as, the key to a riddle; the key to a problem.
- That part of a mechanism which serves to lock up, make fast, or adjust to position.
- A piece of wood used as a wedge.
- The last board of a floor when laid down.
- A keystone.
- That part of the plastering which is forced through between the laths and holds the rest in place.
- A wedge to unite two or more pieces, or adjust their relative position; a cotter; a forelock.
- A bar, pin or wedge, to secure a crank, pulley, coupling, etc., upon a shaft, and prevent relative turning; sometimes holding by friction alone, but more frequently by its resistance to shearing, being usually embedded partly in the shaft and partly in the crank, pulley, etc.
- An indehiscent, one-seeded fruit furnished with a wing, as the fruit of the ash and maple; a samara; -- called also key fruit.
- A family of tones whose regular members are called diatonic tones, and named key tone (or tonic) or one (or eight), mediant or three, dominant or five, subdominant or four, submediant or six, supertonic or two, and subtonic or seven. Chromatic tones are temporary members of a key, under such names as \" sharp four,\" \"flat seven,\" etc. Scales and tunes of every variety are made from the tones of a key.
- The fundamental tone of a movement to which its modulations are referred, and with which it generally begins and ends; keynote.
- Fig: The general pitch or tone of a sentence or utterance.
- To fasten or secure firmly; to fasten or tighten with keys or wedges.
- Furnished with keys; as, a keyed instrument; also, set to a key, as a tune.
- of Key