Point Values for I R I S H
Here are the point values for each letter in irish for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters irish combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for irish in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling IRISH
Now that you have successfully unscrambled IRISH, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 64 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from irish can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about irish
- IRISH has 3 Exact anagrams and 64 partial anagrams.
- IRISH is 5 letters long
- IRISH starts with I
- IRISH Ends with H
Definition of irish mean when you unscramble it?
irish unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of irish
- Of or pertaining to Ireland or to its inhabitants; produced in Ireland.
- The natives or inhabitants of Ireland, esp. the Celtic natives or their descendants.
- The language of the Irish; the Hiberno-Celtic.
- An old game resembling backgammon.
- A mode of speaking peculiar to the Irish; an Hibernicism.