Word Scramble Game Point Values for I M P L Y
Here are the point values for each letter in imply for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters imply combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for imply in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From IMPLY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled IMPLY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 72 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters imply can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about imply
- IMPLY has 3 Exact anagrams and 72 partial anagrams.
- IMPLY is 5 letters long
- IMPLY starts with I
- IMPLY Ends with Y
Definition of imply mean when you unscramble it?
imply unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of impli
- Virtually involved or included; involved in substance; inferential; tacitly conceded; -- the correlative of express, or expressed. See Imply.
- of Imply
- By implication or inference.
- To infold or involve; to wrap up.
- To involve in substance or essence, or by fair inference, or by construction of law, when not include virtually; as, war implies fighting.
- To refer, ascribe, or attribute.
- of Imply