Word Scramble Game Point Values for H U R L
Here are the point values for each letter in hurl for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters hurl combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for hurl in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From HURL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled HURL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 20 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters hurl can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about hurl
- HURL has 1 Exact anagrams and 20 partial anagrams.
- HURL is 4 letters long
- HURL starts with H
- HURL Ends with L
Definition of hurl mean when you unscramble it?
hurl unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of hurl
- The act of hurling or throwing with violence; a cast; a fling.
- Tumult; riot; hurly-burly.
- A table on which fiber is stirred and mixed by beating with a bowspring.
- To hurl one's self; to go quickly.
- To perform the act of hurling something; to throw something (at another).
- To play the game of hurling. See Hurling.
- To send whirling or whizzing through the air; to throw with violence; to drive with great force; as, to hurl a stone or lance.
- To emit or utter with vehemence or impetuosity; as, to hurl charges or invective.
- To twist or turn.
- of Hurl
- The act of throwing with force.
- A kind of game at ball, formerly played.
- of Hurl