Word Scramble Game Point Values for H O O D
Here are the point values for each letter in hood for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters hood combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for hood in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From HOOD?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled HOOD, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 26 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters hood can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about hood
- HOOD has 1 Exact anagrams and 26 partial anagrams.
- HOOD is 4 letters long
- HOOD starts with H
- HOOD Ends with D
Definition of hood mean when you unscramble it?
hood unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of hood
- State; condition.
- A covering or garment for the head or the head and shoulders, often attached to the body garment
- A soft covering for the head, worn by women, which leaves only the face exposed.
- A part of a monk's outer garment, with which he covers his head; a cowl.
- A like appendage to a cloak or loose overcoat, that may be drawn up over the head at pleasure.
- An ornamental fold at the back of an academic gown or ecclesiastical vestment; as, a master's hood.
- A covering for a horse's head.
- A covering for a hawk's head and eyes. See Illust. of Falcon.
- Anything resembling a hood in form or use
- The top or head of a carriage.
- A chimney top, often contrived to secure a constant draught by turning with the wind.
- A projecting cover above a hearth, forming the upper part of the fireplace, and confining the smoke to the flue.
- The top of a pump.
- A covering for a mortar.
- The hood-shaped upper petal of some flowers, as of monkshood; -- called also helmet.
- A covering or porch for a companion hatch.
- The endmost plank of a strake which reaches the stem or stern.
- To cover with a hood; to furnish with a hood or hood-shaped appendage.
- To cover; to hide; to blind.
- Covered with a hood.
- Furnished with a hood or something like a hood.
- Hood-shaped; esp. (Bot.), rolled up like a cornet of paper; cuculate, as the spethe of the Indian turnip.
- Having the head conspicuously different in color from the rest of the plumage; -- said of birds.
- Having a hoodlike crest or prominence on the head or neck; as, the hooded seal; a hooded snake.
- of Hood
- of Hood