Word Scramble Game Point Values for H O M E
Here are the point values for each letter in home for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters home combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for home in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From HOME?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled HOME, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 46 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters home can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about home
- HOME has 1 Exact anagrams and 46 partial anagrams.
- HOME is 4 letters long
- HOME starts with H
- HOME Ends with E
Definition of home mean when you unscramble it?
home unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of home
- Of or pertaining to one's dwelling or country; domestic; not foreign; as home manufactures; home comforts.
- Close; personal; pointed; as, a home thrust.
- To one's home or country; as in the phrases, go home, come home, carry home.
- Close; closely.
- To the place where it belongs; to the end of a course; to the full length; as, to drive a nail home; to ram a cartridge home.
- See Homelyn.
- One's own dwelling place; the house in which one lives; esp., the house in which one lives with his family; the habitual abode of one's family; also, one's birthplace.
- One's native land; the place or country in which one dwells; the place where one's ancestors dwell or dwelt.
- The abiding place of the affections, especially of the domestic affections.
- The locality where a thing is usually found, or was first found, or where it is naturally abundant; habitat; seat; as, the home of the pine.
- A place of refuge and rest; an asylum; as, a home for outcasts; a home for the blind; hence, esp., the grave; the final rest; also, the native and eternal dwelling place of the soul.
- The home base; he started for home.
- Plainly; rudely; coarsely; as, homely dressed.
- Belonging to, or having the characteristics of, home; domestic; familiar; intimate.
- Plain; unpretending; rude in appearance; unpolished; as, a homely garment; a homely house; homely fare; homely manners.
- Of plain or coarse features; uncomely; -- contrary to handsome.
- Home-returning; -- used specifically of carrier pigeons.