Word Scramble Game Point Values for F O L L Y
Here are the point values for each letter in folly for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters folly combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for folly in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FOLLY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FOLLY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters folly can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about folly
- FOLLY has 1 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- FOLLY is 5 letters long
- FOLLY starts with F
- FOLLY Ends with Y
Definition of folly mean when you unscramble it?
folly unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of folli
- of Folly
- Full of folly.
- The state of being foolish; want of good sense; levity, weakness, or derangement of mind.
- A foolish act; an inconsiderate or thoughtless procedure; weak or light-minded conduct; foolery.
- Scandalous crime; sin; specifically, as applied to a woman, wantonness.
- The result of a foolish action or enterprise.