Word Scramble Game Point Values for F I C H E
Here are the point values for each letter in fiche for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fiche combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fiche in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FICHE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FICHE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 74 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters fiche can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fiche
- FICHE has 2 Exact anagrams and 74 partial anagrams.
- FICHE is 5 letters long
- FICHE starts with F
- FICHE Ends with E
Definition of fiche mean when you unscramble it?
fiche unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of chief
- Highest in office or rank; principal; head.
- Principal or most eminent in any quality or action; most distinguished; having most influence; taking the lead; most important; as, the chief topic of conversation; the chief interest of man.
- Very intimate, near, or close.
- The head or leader of any body of men; a commander, as of an army; a head man, as of a tribe, clan, or family; a person in authority who directs the work of others; the principal actor or agent.
- The principal part; the most valuable portion.
- The upper third part of the field. It is supposed to be composed of the dexter, sinister, and middle chiefs.