Word Scramble Game Point Values for F E L O N Y
Here are the point values for each letter in felony for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters felony combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for felony in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FELONY?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FELONY, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 182 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters felony can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about felony
- FELONY has 1 Exact anagrams and 182 partial anagrams.
- FELONY is 6 letters long
- FELONY starts with F
- FELONY Ends with Y
Definition of felony mean when you unscramble it?
felony unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of feloni
- of Felony
- Having the quality of felony; malignant; malicious; villainous; traitorous; perfidious; in a legal sense, done with intent to commit a crime; as, felonious homicide.
- An act on the part of the vassal which cost him his fee by forfeiture.
- An offense which occasions a total forfeiture either lands or goods, or both, at the common law, and to which capital or other punishment may be added, according to the degree of guilt.
- A heinous crime; especially, a crime punishable by death or imprisonment.