Word Scramble Game Point Values for F A B L E
Here are the point values for each letter in fable for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters fable combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for fable in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From FABLE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled FABLE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 106 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters fable can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about fable
- FABLE has 1 Exact anagrams and 106 partial anagrams.
- FABLE is 5 letters long
- FABLE starts with F
- FABLE Ends with E
Definition of fable mean when you unscramble it?
fable unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of fabl
- A Feigned story or tale, intended to instruct or amuse; a fictitious narration intended to enforce some useful truth or precept; an apologue. See the Note under Apologue.
- The plot, story, or connected series of events, forming the subject of an epic or dramatic poem.
- Any story told to excite wonder; common talk; the theme of talk.
- Fiction; untruth; falsehood.
- To compose fables; hence, to write or speak fiction ; to write or utter what is not true.
- To feign; to invent; to devise, and speak of, as true or real; to tell of falsely.
- of Fable
- of Fable