Word Scramble Game Point Values for E R R O R
Here are the point values for each letter in error for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters error combine for a total of 17 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for error in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ERROR?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ERROR, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 28 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters error can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about error
- ERROR has 1 Exact anagrams and 28 partial anagrams.
- ERROR is 5 letters long
- ERROR starts with E
- ERROR Ends with R
Definition of error mean when you unscramble it?
error unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of error
- A wandering; a roving or irregular course.
- A wandering or deviation from the right course or standard; irregularity; mistake; inaccuracy; something made wrong or left wrong; as, an error in writing or in printing; a clerical error.
- A departing or deviation from the truth; falsity; false notion; wrong opinion; mistake; misapprehension.
- A moral offense; violation of duty; a sin or transgression; iniquity; fault.
- The difference between the approximate result and the true result; -- used particularly in the rule of double position.
- The difference between an observed value and the true value of a quantity.
- The difference between the observed value of a quantity and that which is taken or computed to be the true value; -- sometimes called residual error.
- A mistake in the proceedings of a court of record in matters of law or of fact.
- A fault of a player of the side in the field which results in failure to put out a player on the other side, or gives him an unearned base.
- Full of error; wrong.