Word Scramble Game Point Values for D O O R
Here are the point values for each letter in door for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters door combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for door in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DOOR?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DOOR, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 36 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters door can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about door
- DOOR has 5 Exact anagrams and 36 partial anagrams.
- DOOR is 4 letters long
- DOOR starts with D
- DOOR Ends with R
Definition of door mean when you unscramble it?
door unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of door
- An opening in the wall of a house or of an apartment, by which to go in and out; an entrance way.
- The frame or barrier of boards, or other material, usually turning on hinges, by which an entrance way into a house or apartment is closed and opened.
- Passage; means of approach or access.
- An entrance way, but taken in the sense of the house or apartment to which it leads.
- The frame of a door.