Word Scramble Game Point Values for D I P S
Here are the point values for each letter in dips for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters dips combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for dips in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From DIPS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled DIPS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters dips can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about dips
- DIPS has 3 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- DIPS is 4 letters long
- DIPS starts with D
- DIPS Ends with S
Definition of dips mean when you unscramble it?
dips unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of dip
- The action of dipping or plunging for a moment into a liquid.
- Inclination downward; direction below a horizontal line; slope; pitch.
- A liquid, as a sauce or gravy, served at table with a ladle or spoon.
- A dipped candle.
- To immerse one's self; to become plunged in a liquid; to sink.
- To perform the action of plunging some receptacle, as a dipper, ladle. etc.; into a liquid or a soft substance and removing a part.
- To pierce; to penetrate; -- followed by in or into.
- To enter slightly or cursorily; to engage one's self desultorily or by the way; to partake limitedly; -- followed by in or into.
- To incline downward from the plane of the horizon; as, strata of rock dip.
- To dip snuff.
- To plunge or immerse; especially, to put for a moment into a liquid; to insert into a fluid and withdraw again.
- To immerse for baptism; to baptize by immersion.
- To wet, as if by immersing; to moisten.
- To plunge or engage thoroughly in any affair.
- To take out, by dipping a dipper, ladle, or other receptacle, into a fluid and removing a part; -- often with out; as, to dip water from a boiler; to dip out water.
- To engage as a pledge; to mortgage.
- of Dip
- The act or process of immersing.
- The act of inclining downward.
- The act of lifting or moving a liquid with a dipper, ladle, or the like.
- The process of cleaning or brightening sheet metal or metalware, esp. brass, by dipping it in acids, etc.
- The practice of taking snuff by rubbing the teeth or gums with a stick or brush dipped in snuff.
- of Dip