Word Scramble Game Point Values for C R E S T S
Here are the point values for each letter in crests for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters crests combine for a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for crests in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CRESTS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CRESTS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 150 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters crests can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about crests
- CRESTS has 1 Exact anagrams and 150 partial anagrams.
- CRESTS is 6 letters long
- CRESTS starts with C
- CRESTS Ends with S
Definition of crests mean when you unscramble it?
crests unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of crest
- A tuft, or other excrescence or natural ornament, growing on an animal's head; the comb of a cock; the swelling on the head of a serpent; the lengthened feathers of the crown or nape of bird, etc.
- The plume of feathers, or other decoration, worn on a helmet; the distinctive ornament of a helmet, indicating the rank of the wearer; hence, also, the helmet.
- A bearing worn, not upon the shield, but usually above it, or separately as an ornament for plate, liveries, and the like. It is a relic of the ancient cognizance. See Cognizance, 4.
- The upper curve of a horse's neck.
- The ridge or top of a wave.
- The summit of a hill or mountain ridge.
- The helm or head, as typical of a high spirit; pride; courage.
- The ornamental finishing which surmounts the ridge of a roof, canopy, etc.
- The top line of a slope or embankment.
- To form a crest.
- To furnish with, or surmount as, a crest; to serve as a crest for.
- To mark with lines or streaks, like, or regarded as like, waving plumes.
- Having a crest.
- Having a crest of feathers or hair upon the head.
- Bearing any elevated appendage like a crest, as an elevated line or ridge, or a tuft.
- of Crest
- An ornamental finish on the top of a wall or ridge of a roof.
- of Crest