Point Values for C R A M
Here are the point values for each letter in cram for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cram combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cram in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling CRAM
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CRAM, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from cram can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cram
- CRAM has 2 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- CRAM is 4 letters long
- CRAM starts with C
- CRAM Ends with M
Definition of cram mean when you unscramble it?
cram unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cram
- The act of cramming.
- Information hastily memorized; as, a cram from an examination.
- A warp having more than two threads passing through each dent or split of the reed.
- To eat greedily, and to satiety; to stuff.
- To make crude preparation for a special occasion, as an examination, by a hasty and extensive course of memorizing or study.
- To press, force, or drive, particularly in filling, or in thrusting one thing into another; to stuff; to crowd; to fill to superfluity; as, to cram anything into a basket; to cram a room with people.
- To fill with food to satiety; to stuff.
- To put hastily through an extensive course of memorizing or study, as in preparation for an examination; as, a pupil is crammed by his tutor.
- of Cram
- of Cram