Word Scramble Game Point Values for C O R K
Here are the point values for each letter in cork for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cork combine for a total of 14 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cork in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CORK?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CORK, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 42 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cork can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cork
- CORK has 2 Exact anagrams and 42 partial anagrams.
- CORK is 4 letters long
- CORK starts with C
- CORK Ends with K
Definition of cork mean when you unscramble it?
cork unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cork
- The outer layer of the bark of the cork tree (Quercus Suber), of which stoppers for bottles and casks are made. See Cutose.
- A stopper for a bottle or cask, cut out of cork.
- A mass of tabular cells formed in any kind of bark, in greater or less abundance.
- To stop with a cork, as a bottle.
- To furnish or fit with cork; to raise on cork.
- having acquired an unpleasant taste from the cork; as, a bottle of wine is corked.
- of Cork
- of Cork