Word Scramble Game Point Values for C O R D
Here are the point values for each letter in cord for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cord combine for a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cord in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CORD?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CORD, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 50 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cord can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cord
- CORD has 2 Exact anagrams and 50 partial anagrams.
- CORD is 4 letters long
- CORD starts with C
- CORD Ends with D
Definition of cord mean when you unscramble it?
cord unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cord
- of Core
- A string, or small rope, composed of several strands twisted together.
- A solid measure, equivalent to 128 cubic feet; a pile of wood, or other coarse material, eight feet long, four feet high, and four feet broad; -- originally measured with a cord or line.
- Fig.: Any moral influence by which persons are caught, held, or drawn, as if by a cord; an enticement; as, the cords of the wicked; the cords of sin; the cords of vanity.
- Any structure having the appearance of a cord, esp. a tendon or a nerve. See under Spermatic, Spinal, Umbilical, Vocal.
- See Chord.
- To bind with a cord; to fasten with cords; to connect with cords; to ornament or finish with a cord or cords, as a garment.
- To arrange (wood, etc.) in a pile for measurement by the cord.
- Bound or fastened with cords.
- Piled in a form for measurement by the cord.
- Made of cords.
- Striped or ribbed with cords; as, cloth with a corded surface.
- Bound about, or wound, with cords.
- of Cord
- of Cord