Word Scramble Game Point Values for C O M E
Here are the point values for each letter in come for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters come combine for a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for come in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From COME?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled COME, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 40 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters come can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about come
- COME has 1 Exact anagrams and 40 partial anagrams.
- COME is 4 letters long
- COME starts with C
- COME Ends with E
Definition of come mean when you unscramble it?
come unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of come
- To move hitherward; to draw near; to approach the speaker, or some place or person indicated; -- opposed to go.
- To complete a movement toward a place; to arrive.
- To approach or arrive, as if by a journey or from a distance.
- To approach or arrive, as the result of a cause, or of the act of another.
- To arrive in sight; to be manifest; to appear.
- To get to be, as the result of change or progress; -- with a predicate; as, to come untied.
- of Come
- To carry through; to succeed in; as, you can't come any tricks here.
- In a becoming manner.
- Pleasing or agreeable to the sight; well-proportioned; good-looking; handsome.
- Suitable or becoming; proper; agreeable.
- The answer to the theme (dux) in a fugue.
- Approaching; of the future, especially the near future; the next; as, the coming week or year; the coming exhibition.
- Ready to come; complaisant; fond.
- Approach; advent; manifestation; as, the coming of the train.
- Specifically: The Second Advent of Christ.
- of Come