Word Scramble Game Point Values for C H E E R S
Here are the point values for each letter in cheers for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cheers combine for a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cheers in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CHEERS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CHEERS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 184 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cheers can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cheers
- CHEERS has 2 Exact anagrams and 184 partial anagrams.
- CHEERS is 6 letters long
- CHEERS starts with C
- CHEERS Ends with S
Definition of cheers mean when you unscramble it?
cheers unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cheer
- The face; the countenance or its expression.
- Feeling; spirit; state of mind or heart.
- Gayety; mirth; cheerfulness; animation.
- That which promotes good spirits or cheerfulness; provisions prepared for a feast; entertainment; as, a table loaded with good cheer.
- A shout, hurrah, or acclamation, expressing joy enthusiasm, applause, favor, etc.
- To grow cheerful; to become gladsome or joyous; -- usually with up.
- To be in any state or temper of mind.
- To utter a shout or shouts of applause, triumph, etc.
- To cause to rejoice; to gladden; to make cheerful; -- often with up.
- To infuse life, courage, animation, or hope, into; to inspirit; to solace or comfort.
- To salute or applaud with cheers; to urge on by cheers; as, to cheer hounds in a chase.
- of Cheer
- Having or showing good spirits or joy; cheering; cheery; contented; happy; joyful; lively; animated; willing.
- In a cheerful manner, gladly.
- Good spirits; a state of moderate joy or gayety; alacrity.
- of Cheer
- In a manner to cheer or encourage.
- Gay; cheerful.