Word Scramble Game Point Values for C H E E K S
Here are the point values for each letter in cheeks for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cheeks combine for a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cheeks in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CHEEKS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CHEEKS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 114 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cheeks can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cheeks
- CHEEKS has 2 Exact anagrams and 114 partial anagrams.
- CHEEKS is 6 letters long
- CHEEKS starts with C
- CHEEKS Ends with S
Definition of cheeks mean when you unscramble it?
cheeks unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of cheek
- The side of the face below the eye.
- The cheek bone.
- Those pieces of a machine, or of any timber, or stone work, which form corresponding sides, or which are similar and in pair; as, the cheeks (jaws) of a vise; the cheeks of a gun carriage, etc.
- The branches of a bridle bit.
- A section of a flask, so made that it can be moved laterally, to permit the removal of the pattern from the mold; the middle part of a flask.
- Cool confidence; assurance; impudence.
- To be impudent or saucy to.
- Having a cheek; -- used in composition.