Word Scramble Game Point Values for C A D I
Here are the point values for each letter in cadi for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters cadi combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for cadi in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From CADI?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled CADI, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters cadi can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about cadi
- CADI has 3 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- CADI is 4 letters long
- CADI starts with C
- CADI Ends with I
Definition of cadi mean when you unscramble it?
cadi unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of acid
- Sour, sharp, or biting to the taste; tart; having the taste of vinegar: as, acid fruits or liquors. Also fig.: Sour-tempered.
- Of or pertaining to an acid; as, acid reaction.
- A sour substance.
- One of a class of compounds, generally but not always distinguished by their sour taste, solubility in water, and reddening of vegetable blue or violet colors. They are also characterized by the power of destroying the distinctive properties of alkalies or bases, combining with them to form salts, at the same time losing their own peculiar properties. They all contain hydrogen, united with a more negative element or radical, either alone, or more generally with oxygen, and take their names from this negative element or radical. Those which contain no oxygen are sometimes called hydracids in distinction from the others which are called oxygen acids or oxacids.
- Containing a high percentage of silica; -- opposed to basic.
- The quality of being sour; sourness; tartness; sharpness to the taste; as, the acidity of lemon juice.
- Sourly; tartly.
- Acidity; sourness.