Point Values for B U L L
Here are the point values for each letter in bull for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bull combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bull in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling BULL
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BULL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 20 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from bull can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bull
- BULL has 1 Exact anagrams and 20 partial anagrams.
- BULL is 4 letters long
- BULL starts with B
- BULL Ends with L
Definition of bull mean when you unscramble it?
bull unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bull
- Of or pertaining to a bull; resembling a bull; male; large; fierce.
- The male of any species of cattle (Bovidae); hence, the male of any large quadruped, as the elephant; also, the male of the whale.
- One who, or that which, resembles a bull in character or action.
- Taurus, the second of the twelve signs of the zodiac.
- A constellation of the zodiac between Aries and Gemini. It contains the Pleiades.
- One who operates in expectation of a rise in the price of stocks, or in order to effect such a rise. See 4th Bear, n., 5.
- A seal. See Bulla.
- A letter, edict, or respect, of the pope, written in Gothic characters on rough parchment, sealed with a bulla, and dated \"a die Incarnationis,\" i. e., \"from the day of the Incarnation.\" See Apostolical brief, under Brief.
- A grotesque blunder in language; an apparent congruity, but real incongruity, of ideas, contained in a form of expression; so called, perhaps, from the apparent incongruity between the dictatorial nature of the pope's bulls and his professions of humility.
- To be in heat; to manifest sexual desire as cows do.
- To endeavor to raise the market price of; as, to bull railroad bonds; to bull stocks; to bull Lake Shore; to endeavor to raise prices in; as, to bull the market. See 1st Bull, n., 4.