Word Scramble Game Point Values for B U D S
Here are the point values for each letter in buds for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters buds combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for buds in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BUDS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BUDS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 38 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters buds can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about buds
- BUDS has 2 Exact anagrams and 38 partial anagrams.
- BUDS is 4 letters long
- BUDS starts with B
- BUDS Ends with S
Definition of buds mean when you unscramble it?
buds unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bud
- A small protuberance on the stem or branches of a plant, containing the rudiments of future leaves, flowers, or stems; an undeveloped branch or flower.
- A small protuberance on certain low forms of animals and vegetables which develops into a new organism, either free or attached. See Hydra.
- To put forth or produce buds, as a plant; to grow, as a bud does, into a flower or shoot.
- To begin to grow, or to issue from a stock in the manner of a bud, as a horn.
- To be like a bud in respect to youth and freshness, or growth and promise; as, a budding virgin.
- To graft, as a plant with another or into another, by inserting a bud from the one into an opening in the bark of the other, in order to raise, upon the budded stock, fruit different from that which it would naturally bear.
- of Bud
- The act or process of producing buds.
- A process of asexual reproduction, in which a new organism or cell is formed by a protrusion of a portion of the animal or vegetable organism, the bud thus formed sometimes remaining attached to the parent stalk or cell, at other times becoming free; gemmation. See Hydroidea.
- The act or process of ingrafting one kind of plant upon another stock by inserting a bud under the bark.
- of Bud