Word Scramble Game Point Values for B U C K S
Here are the point values for each letter in bucks for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bucks combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bucks in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BUCKS?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BUCKS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 56 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters bucks can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bucks
- BUCKS has 1 Exact anagrams and 56 partial anagrams.
- BUCKS is 5 letters long
- BUCKS starts with B
- BUCKS Ends with S
Definition of bucks mean when you unscramble it?
bucks unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of buck
- Lye or suds in which cloth is soaked in the operation of bleaching, or in which clothes are washed.
- The cloth or clothes soaked or washed.
- The male of deer, especially fallow deer and antelopes, or of goats, sheep, hares, and rabbits.
- A gay, dashing young fellow; a fop; a dandy.
- A male Indian or negro.
- A frame on which firewood is sawed; a sawhorse; a sawbuck.
- The beech tree.
- To copulate, as bucks and does.
- To spring with quick plunging leaps, descending with the fore legs rigid and the head held as low down as possible; -- said of a vicious horse or mule.
- To subject to a mode of punishment which consists in tying the wrists together, passing the arms over the bent knees, and putting a stick across the arms and in the angle formed by the knees.
- To throw by bucking. See Buck, v. i., 2.
- To soak, steep, or boil, in lye or suds; -- a process in bleaching.
- To wash (clothes) in lye or suds, or, in later usage, by beating them on stones in running water.
- To break up or pulverize, as ores.
- of Buck
- The act or process of soaking or boiling cloth in an alkaline liquid in the operation of bleaching; also, the liquid used.
- A washing.
- The process of breaking up or pulverizing ores.
- of Buck