Point Values for B O L L S
Here are the point values for each letter in bolls for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bolls combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bolls in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
More About Unscrambling BOLLS
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BOLLS, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 58 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled from bolls can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bolls
- BOLLS has 1 Exact anagrams and 58 partial anagrams.
- BOLLS is 5 letters long
- BOLLS starts with B
- BOLLS Ends with S
Definition of bolls mean when you unscramble it?
bolls unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of boll
- The pod or capsule of a plant, as of flax or cotton; a pericarp of a globular form.
- A Scotch measure, formerly in use: for wheat and beans it contained four Winchester bushels; for oats, barley, and potatoes, six bushels. A boll of meal is 140 lbs. avoirdupois. Also, a measure for salt of two bushels.
- To form a boll or seed vessel; to go to seed.
- of Boll
- A tree from which the branches have been cut; a pollard.