Word Scramble Game Point Values for B E L L
Here are the point values for each letter in bell for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters bell combine for a total of 6 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for bell in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BELL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BELL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 22 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters bell can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about bell
- BELL has 1 Exact anagrams and 22 partial anagrams.
- BELL is 4 letters long
- BELL starts with B
- BELL Ends with L
Definition of bell mean when you unscramble it?
bell unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bell
- A hollow metallic vessel, usually shaped somewhat like a cup with a flaring mouth, containing a clapper or tongue, and giving forth a ringing sound on being struck.
- A hollow perforated sphere of metal containing a loose ball which causes it to sound when moved.
- Anything in the form of a bell, as the cup or corol of a flower.
- That part of the capital of a column included between the abacus and neck molding; also used for the naked core of nearly cylindrical shape, assumed to exist within the leafage of a capital.
- The strikes of the bell which mark the time; or the time so designated.
- To call or bellow, as the deer in rutting time; to make a bellowing sound; to roar.
- To develop bells or corollas; to take the form of a bell; to blossom; as, hops bell.
- To utter by bellowing.
- To put a bell upon; as, to bell the cat.
- To make bell-mouthed; as, to bell a tube.
- A young lady of superior beauty and attractions; a handsome lady, or one who attracts notice in society; a fair lady.
- Hung with a bell or bells.
- of Bell
- A bellowing, as of a deer in rutting time.
- of Bell