Word Scramble Game Point Values for B A S R B
Here are the point values for each letter in basrb for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters basrb combine for a total of 13 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for basrb in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BASRB?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BASRB, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 70 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters basrb can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about basrb
- BASRB has 1 Exact anagrams and 70 partial anagrams.
- BASRB is 5 letters long
- BASRB starts with B
- BASRB Ends with B
Definition of basrb mean when you unscramble it?
basrb unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of barb
- Beard, or that which resembles it, or grows in the place of it.
- A muffler, worn by nuns and mourners.
- Paps, or little projections, of the mucous membrane, which mark the opening of the submaxillary glands under the tongue in horses and cattle. The name is mostly applied when the barbs are inflamed and swollen.
- The point that stands backward in an arrow, fishhook, etc., to prevent it from being easily extracted. Hence: Anything which stands out with a sharp point obliquely or crosswise to something else.
- A bit for a horse.
- One of the side branches of a feather, which collectively constitute the vane. See Feather.
- A southern name for the kingfishes of the eastern and southeastern coasts of the United States; -- also improperly called whiting.
- A hair or bristle ending in a double hook.
- The Barbary horse, a superior breed introduced from Barbary into Spain by the Moors.
- A blackish or dun variety of the pigeon, originally brought from Barbary.
- Armor for a horse. Same as 2d Bard, n., 1.
- To shave or dress the beard of.
- To clip; to mow.
- To furnish with barbs, or with that which will hold or hurt like barbs, as an arrow, fishhook, spear, etc.
- Accoutered with defensive armor; -- said of a horse. See Barded ( which is the proper form.)
- Furnished with a barb or barbs; as, a barbed arrow; barbed wire.
- of Barb
- of Barb