Word Scramble Game Point Values for A R B O R
Here are the point values for each letter in arbor for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters arbor combine for a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for arbor in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ARBOR?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ARBOR, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 72 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters arbor can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about arbor
- ARBOR has 2 Exact anagrams and 72 partial anagrams.
- ARBOR is 5 letters long
- ARBOR starts with A
- ARBOR Ends with R
Definition of arbor mean when you unscramble it?
arbor unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of arbor
- A kind of latticework formed of, or covered with, vines, branches of trees, or other plants, for shade; a bower.
- A tree, as distinguished from a shrub.
- An axle or spindle of a wheel or opinion.
- A mandrel in lathe turning.
- One who plants or who prunes trees.
- Of or pertaining to a tree, or to trees; of nature of trees.
- Attached to, found in or upon, or frequenting, woods or trees; as, arboreal animals.
- Furnished with an arbor; lined with trees.
- Having the form, constitution, or habits, of a proper tree, in distinction from a shrub.
- Pertaining to, or growing on, trees; as, arboreous moss.
- Relating to trees.
- The appearance or figure of a tree or plant, as in minerals or fossils; a dendrite.
- Having a treelike appearance.
- Formed by trees.