Word Scramble Game Point Values for A I D E
Here are the point values for each letter in aide for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters aide combine for a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for aide in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 5 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From AIDE?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled AIDE, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 48 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters aide can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about aide
- AIDE has 4 Exact anagrams and 48 partial anagrams.
- AIDE is 4 letters long
- AIDE starts with A
- AIDE Ends with E
Definition of aide mean when you unscramble it?
aide unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of aid
- To support, either by furnishing strength or means in cooperation to effect a purpose, or to prevent or to remove evil; to help; to assist.
- Help; succor; assistance; relief.
- The person or thing that promotes or helps in something done; a helper; an assistant.
- A subsidy granted to the king by Parliament; also, an exchequer loan.
- A pecuniary tribute paid by a vassal to his lord on special occasions.
- An aid-de-camp, so called by abbreviation; as, a general's aid.
- of Aid
- of Aid