Word Scramble Game Point Values for A B E R R
Here are the point values for each letter in aberr for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters aberr combine for a total of 15 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for aberr in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ABERR?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ABERR, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 78 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters aberr can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about aberr
- ABERR has 5 Exact anagrams and 78 partial anagrams.
- ABERR is 5 letters long
- ABERR starts with A
- ABERR Ends with R
Definition of aberr mean when you unscramble it?
aberr unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of aberr
- To wander; to stray.
- Alt. of Aberrancy
- State of being aberrant; a wandering from the right way; deviation from truth, rectitude, etc.
- Wandering; straying from the right way.
- Deviating from the ordinary or natural type; exceptional; abnormal.
- To go astray; to diverge.
- The act of wandering; deviation, especially from truth or moral rectitude, from the natural state, or from a type.
- A partial alienation of reason.
- A small periodical change of position in the stars and other heavenly bodies, due to the combined effect of the motion of light and the motion of the observer; called annual aberration, when the observer's motion is that of the earth in its orbit, and daily or diurnal aberration, when of the earth on its axis; amounting when greatest, in the former case, to 20.4'', and in the latter, to 0.3''. Planetary aberration is that due to the motion of light and the motion of the planet relative to the earth.
- The convergence to different foci, by a lens or mirror, of rays of light emanating from one and the same point, or the deviation of such rays from a single focus; called spherical aberration, when due to the spherical form of the lens or mirror, such form giving different foci for central and marginal rays; and chromatic aberration, when due to different refrangibilities of the colored rays of the spectrum, those of each color having a distinct focus.
- The passage of blood or other fluid into parts not appropriate for it.
- The producing of an unintended effect by the glancing of an instrument, as when a shot intended for A glances and strikes B.
- Characterized by aberration.