Word Scramble Game Point Values for V C G I N I
Here are the point values for each letter in vcgini for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters vcgini combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for vcgini in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 16 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From VCGINI?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled VCGINI, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 66 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters vcgini can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about vcgini
- VCGINI has 1 Exact anagrams and 66 partial anagrams.
- VCGINI is 6 letters long
- VCGINI starts with V
- VCGINI Ends with I
Definition of vcgini mean when you unscramble it?
vcgini unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of vice
- A defect; a fault; an error; a blemish; an imperfection; as, the vices of a political constitution; the vices of a horse.
- A moral fault or failing; especially, immoral conduct or habit, as in the indulgence of degrading appetites; customary deviation in a single respect, or in general, from a right standard, implying a defect of natural character, or the result of training and habits; a harmful custom; immorality; depravity; wickedness; as, a life of vice; the vice of intemperance.
- The buffoon of the old English moralities, or moral dramas, having the name sometimes of one vice, sometimes of another, or of Vice itself; -- called also Iniquity.
- A kind of instrument for holding work, as in filing. Same as Vise.
- A tool for drawing lead into cames, or flat grooved rods, for casements.
- A gripe or grasp.
- In the place of; in the stead; as, A. B. was appointed postmaster vice C. D. resigned.
- Denoting one who in certain cases may assume the office or duties of a superior; designating an officer or an office that is second in rank or authority; as, vice president; vice agent; vice consul, etc.
- To hold or squeeze with a vice, or as if with a vice.
- Vicious; corrupt.
- of Vice
- of Vice