Word Scramble Game Point Values for P U E R G
Here are the point values for each letter in puerg for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters puerg combine for a total of 12 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for puerg in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 11 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From PUERG?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled PUERG, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 82 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters puerg can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about puerg
- PUERG has 1 Exact anagrams and 82 partial anagrams.
- PUERG is 5 letters long
- PUERG starts with P
- PUERG Ends with G
Definition of puerg mean when you unscramble it?
puerg unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of purg
- To become pure, as by clarification.
- To have or produce frequent evacuations from the intestines, as by means of a cathartic.
- The act of purging.
- That which purges; especially, a medicine that evacuates the intestines; a cathartic.
- To cleanse, clear, or purify by separating and carrying off whatever is impure, heterogeneous, foreign, or superfluous.
- To operate on as, or by means of, a cathartic medicine, or in a similar manner.
- To clarify; to defecate, as liquors.
- To clear of sediment, as a boiler, or of air, as a steam pipe, by driving off or permitting escape.
- To clear from guilt, or from moral or ceremonial defilement; as, to purge one of guilt or crime.
- To clear from accusation, or the charge of a crime or misdemeanor, as by oath or in ordeal.
- To remove in cleansing; to deterge; to wash away; -- often followed by away.
- of Purge
- That purges; cleansing.
- The act of cleansing; excessive evacuations; especially, diarrhea.
- of Purge