Word Scramble Game Point Values for O D Y D L
Here are the point values for each letter in odydl for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters odydl combine for a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for odydl in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From ODYDL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled ODYDL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 50 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters odydl can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about odydl
- ODYDL has 1 Exact anagrams and 50 partial anagrams.
- ODYDL is 5 letters long
- ODYDL starts with O
- ODYDL Ends with L
Definition of odydl mean when you unscramble it?
odydl unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of odd
- Not paired with another, or remaining over after a pairing; without a mate; unmatched; single; as, an odd shoe; an odd glove.
- Not divisible by 2 without a remainder; not capable of being evenly paired, one unit with another; as, 1, 3, 7, 9, 11, etc., are odd numbers.
- Left over after a definite round number has been taken or mentioned; indefinitely, but not greatly, exceeding a specified number; extra.
- Remaining over; unconnected; detached; fragmentary; hence, occasional; inconsiderable; as, odd jobs; odd minutes; odd trifles.
- Different from what is usual or common; unusual; singular; peculiar; unique; strange.
- In an odd manner; unevently.
- In a peculiar manner; strangely; queerly; curiously.
- In a manner measured by an odd number.
- The state of being odd, or not even.
- Singularity; strangeness; eccentricity; irregularity; uncouthness; as, the oddness of dress or shape; the oddness of an event.
- Difference in favor of one and against another; excess of one of two things or numbers over the other; inequality; advantage; superiority; hence, excess of chances; probability.
- Quarrel; dispute; debate; strife; -- chiefly in the phrase at odds.