Word Scramble Game Point Values for B E S D
Here are the point values for each letter in besd for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters besd combine for a total of 7 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for besd in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 8 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From BESD?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled BESD, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 44 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters besd can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about besd
- BESD has 2 Exact anagrams and 44 partial anagrams.
- BESD is 4 letters long
- BESD starts with B
- BESD Ends with D
Definition of besd mean when you unscramble it?
besd unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of bed
- An article of furniture to sleep or take rest in or on; a couch. Specifically: A sack or mattress, filled with some soft material, in distinction from the bedstead on which it is placed (as, a feather bed), or this with the bedclothes added. In a general sense, any thing or place used for sleeping or reclining on or in, as a quantity of hay, straw, leaves, or twigs.
- (Used as the symbol of matrimony) Marriage.
- A plat or level piece of ground in a garden, usually a little raised above the adjoining ground.
- A mass or heap of anything arranged like a bed; as, a bed of ashes or coals.
- The bottom of a watercourse, or of any body of water; as, the bed of a river.
- A layer or seam, or a horizontal stratum between layers; as, a bed of coal, iron, etc.
- See Gun carriage, and Mortar bed.
- The horizontal surface of a building stone; as, the upper and lower beds.
- A course of stone or brick in a wall.
- The place or material in which a block or brick is laid.
- The lower surface of a brick, slate, or tile.
- The foundation or the more solid and fixed part or framing of a machine; or a part on which something is laid or supported; as, the bed of an engine.
- The superficial earthwork, or ballast, of a railroad.
- The flat part of the press, on which the form is laid.
- To go to bed; to cohabit.
- To place in a bed.
- To make partaker of one's bed; to cohabit with.
- To furnish with a bed or bedding.
- To plant or arrange in beds; to set, or cover, as in a bed of soft earth; as, to bed the roots of a plant in mold.
- To lay or put in any hollow place, or place of rest and security, surrounded or inclosed; to embed; to furnish with or place upon a bed or foundation; as, to bed a stone; it was bedded on a rock.
- To dress or prepare the surface of stone) so as to serve as a bed.
- To lay flat; to lay in order; to place in a horizontal or recumbent position.
- Provided with a bed; as, double-bedded room; placed or arranged in a bed or beds.
- of Bed
- A bed and its furniture; the materials of a bed, whether for man or beast; bedclothes; litter.
- The state or position of beds and layers.
- of Bed