Word Scramble Game Point Values for S E S H L L
Here are the point values for each letter in seshll for the two most popular word scramble games - Scrabble and Words With Friends.
Scrabble Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile in Scrabble and Scrabble Go. The letters seshll combine for a total of 9 points (not including bonus squares).
Words With Friends Point Values
These are the values for each letter/tile for seshll in Words With Friends and Words With Friends 2. These letters are worth a total of 10 points (not including bonus squares)
How Many Words Can Be Unscrambled From SESHLL?
Now that you have successfully unscrambled SESHLL, what now? Simple, Our Word Unscrambler found 70 playable words ready to be used in several word games!
All of the words that you unscrambled using the letters seshll can be used in Scrabble, Scrabble Go and Words With Friends!
Fact about seshll
- SESHLL has 1 Exact anagrams and 70 partial anagrams.
- SESHLL is 6 letters long
- SESHLL starts with S
- SESHLL Ends with L
Definition of seshll mean when you unscramble it?
seshll unscrambles into many words! Here is the definition of one of those unscrambled words.
Meanings of shell
- A hard outside covering, as of a fruit or an animal.
- The covering, or outside part, of a nut; as, a hazelnut shell.
- A pod.
- The hard covering of an egg.
- The hard calcareous or chitinous external covering of mollusks, crustaceans, and some other invertebrates. In some mollusks, as the cuttlefishes, it is internal, or concealed by the mantle. Also, the hard covering of some vertebrates, as the armadillo, the tortoise, and the like.
- Hence, by extension, any mollusks having such a covering.
- A hollow projectile, of various shapes, adapted for a mortar or a cannon, and containing an explosive substance, ignited with a fuse or by percussion, by means of which the projectile is burst and its fragments scattered. See Bomb.
- The case which holds the powder, or charge of powder and shot, used with breechloading small arms.
- Any slight hollow structure; a framework, or exterior structure, regarded as not complete or filled in; as, the shell of a house.
- A coarse kind of coffin; also, a thin interior coffin inclosed in a more substantial one.
- An instrument of music, as a lyre, -- the first lyre having been made, it is said, by drawing strings over a tortoise shell.
- An engraved copper roller used in print works.
- The husks of cacao seeds, a decoction of which is often used as a substitute for chocolate, cocoa, etc.
- The outer frame or case of a block within which the sheaves revolve.
- A light boat the frame of which is covered with thin wood or with paper; as, a racing shell.
- To fall off, as a shell, crust, etc.
- To cast the shell, or exterior covering; to fall out of the pod or husk; as, nuts shell in falling.
- To be disengaged from the ear or husk; as, wheat or rye shells in reaping.
- To strip or break off the shell of; to take out of the shell, pod, etc.; as, to shell nuts or pease; to shell oysters.
- To separate the kernels of (an ear of Indian corn, wheat, oats, etc.) from the cob, ear, or husk.
- To throw shells or bombs upon or into; to bombard; as, to shell a town.
- Having a shell.
- of Shell
- Groats; hulled oats.
- of Shell